- Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
- Offline: 15 
- Online: 1 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000 : 3-5 hours [skill based]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: None [events are replayable]
- Glitched achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No difficulty setting
- Extra equipment needed: A second controller
Toybox Turbos is a kind of a re-make of the classic Micro Machines games. It was developed by the same studio that made the original Micro Machines games: Codemasters. The game has only 16 achievements and only 1 of them has an online requirement. But don't be scared, it's only for taking part in an online race so you don't even need to win anything! Have fun!
- If you're struggling with getting 3 stars from an event, just leave it and come back with a better vehicle. NOTE: You can come back to finish your 3 stars with the boss' vehicle as well. You unlock them automatically when you beat the bosses.
- For the later time trials you should use the Racer (Formula).
- Try changing vehicles a lot. The fastest vehicle is not always the best choice.
- Use shortcuts! If you can't seem to locate them due to the fast pace of the races, just observe your opponents. They tend to use the shortcuts a lot.
Step 1: Multiplayer Achievements
At first you might want to get the multiplayer achievements out of the way.
From the Main Menu go to Multiplayer > Local Match. Now connect your second controller and press to join in. Then press to continue. Leave the race settings as they are and press to start the race. You can just idle until the race ends and you get the "With Friends Like These..." achievement.
Now go to Multiplayer > Xbox Live Match and press to continue. Choose Quick Match and you should join a game. Same thing as above, you don't need to win the race but you might as well enjoy the game and play! When the race ends you get "Totally Random"achievement.
Step 2: Single Player
Now you should just head straight into Single Player and start playing through the Cups. There's a total of 7 Cups which consist of 5 events each. You're going to try to get 3 stars from each event while working towards "That's Dedication!" achievement. At some point when selecting a vehicle, press to customize the color of the vehicle to unlock "Paint Job". Here are the achievements you should unlock during this step in the order I unlocked them:
"The New World"
"What's The Time?"
NOTE: The achievement "Collector" didn't unlock for me until I went to the Garage from Main Menu.
Step 3: Mop up
By the time you get 3 stars from every event you should have most of the achievements already. If you're still missing "Loaded", the best place to grind coins is probably an Escape event. I used the last Escape event where you need to reach 6000 cm to get three stars (Runaway Marbles). Just pick Dragster as your vehicle and use the two shortcuts and you'll gain 18,000 easily in about 2 minutes.
Toybox Turbos is quite enjoyable 1000. On top of that it's also fast and easy.
[XBA would like to thank Jappe XBA for this roadmap]