- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Online: 0
- Offline: 41 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 8-10 hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: N/A
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: None
Vince is a standard-edition voodoo doll, made of patched burlap with a few pins sticking out of his head. His owner, Madam Charmaine, ran a small mystic shop in the heart of old New Orleans, and her prized magic item was the zombie dust that could bring the inanimate to life.
Vince starts off with a handful of skills that will take care of him through most of the game. The double-jump is enhanced with a button allowing for a slow descent, a punch hits forward, and the spin move clears enemies away and adds a bit of airtime when used with the jump.
If you do happen to miss any of the achievements or collectables you can chapter select.
This game has an enjoyable story and extremely easy achievements. The game will take around 10 hours to complete.
[XBA would like to thank jroller1979 for this Roadmap]