- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 13 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 2-4+ hours (some luck involved) [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 5 matches, but plan on more
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No difficulty option
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: A second and third controller make this much easier
Welcome to Wheel of Fortune, the game based on the popular TV game show. This game plays identically to the show: three contestants takes turns over multiple rounds trying to solve a puzzle, and whoever has the most money at the end goes on to the bonus round. The game can either be played locally with up to three controllers or just against AI. Three controllers is highly recommended to make this completion as quick and easy as possible. Every achievement is either cumulative or miscellaneous, but there is a little luck involved for some of them. Even so, it still shouldn't take long to complete this game. Let's get started.
Assuming you have three controllers, play in Classic mode with all three. Your main account will be player 1 and will do everything. With the other two controllers, when it's their turn, press to solve and then to pass, effectively skipping their turns.
When it's your turn, always spin and always aim for the special tiles related to achievements. There is a general way to aim for certain tiles. If you just tap to spin and don't hold it at all, you'll end up pretty close to where you started, but either back or forward a couple tiles. So use that as a gauge. If your target tile is 5 tiles to the left, hold for only a split second on the spin. It takes some getting used to but after a game or two you'll get the hang of it. The tiles you're aiming for are:
- The prize tag, which is the vacation trip in the first normal round.
- The gift tag, which is the tile that says AmazingKit in the first normal round.
- The wild card tag, which is obvious.
- The half car tags. There are two on the board in later rounds.
Make those four tags your top priority, since you need to land on each 5 times cumulatively and that's the rate limiting step for this game. In Round 3 you should also be aiming for the Express Mode tile to get the related achievement. A breakdown of a normal game can be found below.
Each game will play the same way to work on all of the achievements:
- Toss-up #1 - if you can figure it out right away, try to solve it early for "New Baby Buggy" otherwise just wait until all but one letter is filled in, then solve and stick in the last letter. I found it quicker than manually entering all the letters.
- Toss-up #2 - same as #1
- Round #1 - in this round aim for the prize tag (the cruise vacation) and the gift tag (the one that says AmazingKit) with each spin. Once you've landed on both, finish up the puzzle with your profile.
- Round #2 - in this round aim for the wild tag. Once you've got it, go ahead and finish the puzzle with your profile
- Toss-up #3 - same as other two toss-ups
- Round #3 - aim for the 1/2 car tiles and the Express Mode tile. There are two car tiles so they should be pretty easy to land on. Don't aim for the Express Mode tile until you're sure what the answer is.
- Final Spin Round - aim for the wild or car tiles, if any are present here.
- Bonus Round - try to solve it using a solver if need be. This is where the big amount of money will come from.
Once you unlock any related cumulative achievements, you can skip aiming for those tiles in those rounds. To aid with solving, there are some resources available. One is www.wheeloffortuneanswer.com. I found this site to be entirely useless, however. Not a single answer I searched for was on that site, but you may have better luck than me so I included it. If I was really stuck I ended up just using a standard hangman solver for each individual word to narrow it down. You can always pause the game to stop the timer while you use a solver.
Other than the achievements listed above, the other longer term ones are winning a cumulative total of $500,000 and for unlocking 50 customization items, which happens around level 14 or so. These will almost assuredly happen naturally as you work toward landing on the tiles mentioned above, assuming you keep winning each game with your profile and also solve the final bonus round too. That final bonus round can be worth a huge amount of money, so make sure to solve it.
And that's really all there is to it. It's really just a matter of playing games to try to land on those tiles 5 times each, all the while banking money and leveling up when you win games.
Wheel of Fortune is a decently fun game and thankfully the achievements aren't difficult to obtain at all, despite being somewhat luck based. Once you get a little better at aiming your spins you shouldn't have much trouble in getting the tags you want.
[XBA would like to thank Necrophage33 for this Roadmap]