- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
- Offline achievements: 12 
- Online achievements: 0 
- Approximate amount of time to 200: 7-12 hours [depending on skill]
- Minimum numbers of playthroughs needed: 1 per mode
- Missable achievements: None!
- Glitched achievements: None!
- Do cheat codes affect achievements: No cheat codes available
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No!
This game might seem hard when you first play it, but as you progress through the game you learn more and more and will eventually get the hang of it. Some levels can take ten times longer than the previous one which may lead to abuse of innocent controllers. To get all the achievements for this game, you need to both play through Story Mode and Challenge Mode once, although for the collectable achievement “Liberator of Caged Souls” you have to go back to certain levels to pick them up since some gems can’t be picked up without Wik dying.
Step 1: Story Mode
Play through Story Mode. Story mode includes tutorials so you will learn everything as you progress. Try to master Wik’s movements because you will need them in challenge mode. Obtain “Acrobatic Apprentice”, “Mouth Full of Bugs” and “Perfect Grub Hero”. Try and collect as many gems as possible, but don’t get stuck on a level trying to get all the gems.
Step 2: Challenge Mode
Play through Challenge Mode. Some levels may seem impossible, but keep trying. If you fail the level a couple of times, “Show solution” will unlock, allowing you to see the best possible route.
Step 3: Loopnastics
Go into Loopnastics and watch the tutorial, you will need to do exactly the same when looping. Try to approach the ring with speed and the right angle. This part took me about 10 minutes to learn, after that I could loop correctly. Begin with “String Looper” and continue with “Acrobatic Master”. “Acrobatic Master” may take a very long time to achieve, but don’t quit, after maybe 30+ tries you will most likely nail it. After this you shouldn’t have much trouble with “Loop Master”.
Step 4: Gem Mop Up
Go into Story Mode and select New Game. Here you can see a list of all the levels and which gems you have collected on each level (there are 3 gems per level: the emerald, the ruby and the diamond. The emerald appears from start of the level. As you collect it, the ruby shortly appears, and after you collect the ruby the diamond appears. Note: the diamond is always moving, sometimes out of the map. Mostly it only shows up 2-3 times, so make sure you take it before it disappears or you may have to restart the level. Start up the levels where you need to collect missing gems and do so until you have them all. You then have to beat the final level again for the achievement to unlock.
Step 5: Ghost Master Hero
Now for the last achievement, “Ghost Master Hero”. The reason I saved this for last is that after you have done all the other achievements you most likely have the skill to get this one. There are two ways to do this:
1. Start up one of the early levels and watch the solution. Then try to go the absolute fastest you can and beat the ghost.
2. Start up one of the harder levels, presumably one with dangerous bugs/scorpions. What you want to do now is ignore the ghost’s path and try finding an alternate one. There are loads of ways which the creators of the game didn’t intend you to take. You can, for example, jump right into a pile of scorpions and survive if you get out of there fast enough. I tried this on a hard level and I crushed the ghost’s time. You should get this in about 15 minutes or so, and VOILA! You have all the achievements for Wik: Fable of Souls!
Tip: Not everyone knows that you can kill scorpions by hitting them from above while you swing. For example: if there are two scorpions on a platform and you are on higher ground, you can jump down and swing and make a loop. If everything works, they will be killed. Enjoy you 200!
[XBA would like to thank BlocR for this Roadmap]