- What is the estimated achievement difficulty for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty?
The estimated achievement difficulty for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is 6/10.
- How many offline achievements are there in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty?
There are 51 offline achievements in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.
- How many online achievements are there in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty?
There are 0 online achievements in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.
- How long does it take to get 100% in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty?
The estimated time to get 100% in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is 40-50 hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get 100% in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty?
- How many missable achievements are there in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty?
There are None [Level Select] missable achievements in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.
- Does difficulty affect achievements in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty?
Difficulty does not affect achievements in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched achievements in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty?
There are no unobtainable/glitched achievements in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline/Online: 51 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 40-50 Hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: None [Level Select]
- Does difficulty affect achievements: N/A
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: No
- DLC: Battle of Zhongyuan
- Difficulty: 8/10 [hugely skill dependent; on par with base game]
- Time to 195: 4-6 hours [skill dependent]
- Unobtainable: None
Step 1: Complete All Missions + Collectibles
This game is a bit unique as far as the Souls games I've played before - it is not open-world. Each mission is its own contained level, and they are fairly small and linear. This makes things much easier in my opinion, especially as far as the collectibles go. In addition, you can summon up to two companions or play online with friends, which is also immensely helpful. Some portions of the game must be played solo though.
Be sure to plant all the battle flags in each level, collect all tablets and chicada shells, and feed all the Shitieshou. Try to bring the same AI companion on as many missions as possible to max their bond, while using this walkthrough for help with the levels and all collectibles. If you max someone's bond early, you will get a free 4* set of armor and a 4* weapon to help make some of the mid-game content a little easier. You can replay missions as often as you'd like to grind a few levels if you're struggling with any content, but most bosses really need to be overcome with technical skill and memorization of their move sets. Pay special attention to main missions 3 and 6-8 which all have optional objectives with individual achievements tied to them.
Step 2: Clean Up
The first piece of paid DLC adds a bunch of new content: three new main battlefields, seven new sub battlefields, a new weapon, new enemies, and new bosses. To access it, you need to Travel to it from any Battle Flag. Tab over to the Battle of Zhongyuan tab and choose the first main battlefield, A Solitary Resistance, to get started.
Progress like you would in the base game, prioritizing your next mission based on the lower recommended level. Along the way, you'll unlock Dian Wei and Xu Chu as allies. The first two main battlefields aren't bad, as are the first few sub battlefields. The final boss at the end of the third main battlefield is quite the challenge though, so be prepared to put some work in on this one (think Lu Bu from the base game). Know that beating him is the hardest part of this DLC though, so if you can manage it, you can finish the rest. Beating this boss also unlocks the new Divine Beast, Feilian. Make sure to equip it, since there's an achievement for using it for the first time.
With the main battlefields finished, it's time to complete the remaining sub battlefields. The last two are pretty difficult, and will definitely test your skills and patience, but stick with it and you'll succeed. With all of the missions done, you may just need to mop up a few things, such as grinding out cestus kills and maxing your bond with your two new allies. Refer to the guide for how to quickly and easily do these things, wrapping up this completion.