- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10 [with a guide], 3+/10 [without a guide] [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 37 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 0-1 hour [with a guide], 2+ hours [without a guide] [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: No
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: No
“Wordbreaker is a code-breaking game using letters. Each word will tell you which letters are used, and which are in the correct place.” - xbox.com
Wordbreaker by POWGI is the new puzzle game by Lightwood Games. If you’re familiar with the web-based game Wordle, you should have no problems in understanding this game. For those uninitiated, you are given five boxes for a five-letter word (with no letter repeated). The puzzle is trying to figure out what the word is by entering letters into each box. If one or more of the letters is in the word, the box is outlined in purple. If one or more letters is in the correct position, the box is colored purple. Whereas Wordle gives you only six attempts to guess the correct word, there is apparently an unlimited number of times you can guess in Wordbreaker (I personally guessed 25 times).
There are a total of 120 puzzles; 30 puzzles in each of the 4 pages. To earn the full 1000, you need to complete all 120 puzzles. For your convenience, the solutions for all 120 puzzles are listed under the achievement Break on Through to the Other Side (100G), and the Achievement Walkthrough below details the steps to take to maximize your time and earn all the achievements quickly and without issue.
For each puzzle, enter in a five-letter word using the alphabet grid on the right. You cannot use any letters twice. To submit the word, press . If you make a mistake, you can press to clear one letter or to clear the entire word.
Here is a step-by-step guide to earning all of the achievements efficiently:
- Select Puzzle #1 and enter the word ‘CRYPT’ to unlock Tough Break (50G) and A Break from Tradition (50G).
- Still in Puzzle #1, enter the word ‘LIMES’ to unlock Break the Spell (100G). Enter ‘LIMES’ again to unlock Like a Broken Record (30G).
- Still in Puzzle #1, enter the word ‘ABCDE’ to unlock Break Your Word (50G).
- Still in Puzzle #1, enter the word ‘POWGI’ to unlock Give Me a Break (100G).
- Still in Puzzle #1, enter the word ‘PENIS’ to unlock Bad Habit to Break (100G).
- Press then select ‘Menu’.
- Select Puzzle #1 again and don’t touch the controller for a minute to unlock On a Break (30G).
- Still on Puzzle #1, enter the word ‘SMILE’ to unlock Break a Leg (30G), Lucky Break (100G), Give me an “E" (10G), Give me an “I" (10G), Give me an “L" (10G), Give me an “M" (10G) and Give me an “S" (10G).
Wordbreaker by POWGI is one of the easiest POWGI games to date. You need some thought and puzzle-solving skills if you choose not use this guide, but all-in-all it isn’t really that difficult. Of course, if you do choose to use this guide, it will be an effortless 1000. Congratulations!