- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
- Offline: 0
- Online: 1 
- Approximate amount of time for 0: 6 seconds - a couple minutes
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: 1
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheat codes
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: No, there is no difficulty setting
- Glitchy achievements: None
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed?: A brand new Xbox One Day One edition OR the Day One achievement code
The Xbox One is here! If you were lucky and received the Day One edition of the Xbox One, you get a lovely, exclusive achievement in addition to the engraved controller and special packaging. Hooray, achievements!
This achievement is even easier to get than the achievement for pre-ordering the Xbox One through the Xbox 360 dashboard! Open up your brand new Xbox One Day One edition, tear through the contents until you find that amazing card with your code/QR code on it. Hold it up and admire it for a few minutes. Once you are done doing that, you’ll need to get your Xbox One up and running.
Now that your Xbox One is running, you are going to need to find that card again. If you are using your Kinect, be excited for how fast you can redeem this code. If you aren’t using your Kinect, you have to redeem that code by entering it in one letter at a time (and it is also time for you to stop living in the past).
[We would like to thank xhunterrrr for this Roadmap]