- Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 62 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 75-100 Hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: No
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: No
Experience dynamic RPG combat like none other. Switch between 19 unique Jobs ranging from Bodyguard to Musician, and use the battlefield as your weapon. Take up bats, umbrellas, bikes, street signs, and everything else at your disposal to crack some skulls!
Step 1: Complete the Story
- Watch your party member's bond (friendship) progress, and whenever someone maxes out a level of their bond, visit the Survive bar for a scene to allow them to level up and continue to progress.
- Feel free to do any substories or part-time hero quests marked on the map as you travel from place to place for the story.
- Use and upgrade at the Romance Workshop often to keep your damage output up.
- Chapter 5: Complete the entire Business Management mini-game as soon as it becomes available. This will give you 50-55m Yen which will take care of any money worries for the rest of the game, as well as getting all those achievements out of the way.
- Chapter 11: You will now have access to all party members and nearly all side content. This is a great time to take a break from the story and knock out some of the optional content like watching all movies, doing table talks, upgrading bond levels and personality traits, doing some of the dragon kart races (some are locked until Ch. 15), more substories and part-time hero missions, etc. This is totally optional of course.
- Chapter 12: Complete the battle arena and get four sets of dragon armor as rewards, which will outfit your party for the rest of the game, including all post-game content.
Step 3: Millenium Tower
If you leveled up as described above, this shouldn't be terribly difficulty. The grinding takes a good 20+ hours on its own, so that's the "difficult" part. See the associated achievement below for tips.