RACE Pro Title Update Now Available
Atari and SimBin have been listening to the RACE Pro community for the past few months gathering feedback for their heavy-on-the-simulation racer. As a result, RACE Pro fans can now download a title update that has more fixes that good old Sir Jimmy Saville himself.
The title update is a free update that will be first prompted when you fire the game up from today and includes the following fixes:
- Fixed bug causing the game to crash when 12 players have joined and left a multiplayer game
- Disallow connections to host if they are not waiting for players.
- Fixed the ”fast forward” / speed bug currently generating some unrealistic race times in leaderboards.
- Fixed problem with lap times being reported to the wrong leaderboard when moving on to the next track in multiplayer.
- Fixed problem of a player joining during session activation causing the client to get stuck in the loading screen.
- Fixed issue when creating a session with downloaded car and inviting a player that doesn’t have the car
- Fixed name of tracks on servers list when players do several sessions in a row
- Fixed incorrect race length value seen in game list screen
- Fixed transparent car that appears after un-pausing in multiplayer qualification
- Fixed the incorrect message that appears when attempting to access multiplayer without a gamer profile signed–in and if selecting Multiplayer with an offline gamer profile
- Set default host option of qualification to NO in multiplayer for players that have never hosted a game in Race Pro before
- New messages: Display some session info in-game so players can recognize where in the game they are
- New messages: Add a specific multiplayer loading tip showing 50% of loading time in player match only.
- Fixed performance drop while driving over curb
- Improved deformation of cars
- Fixed hot seat start position problems
- Removed dangerous driving dialogues when entering loading screen
- Fixed crash when the player tries to enter the end pit driving backwards and wants to restart the race after the losing message
- Fixed some localization bugs
- Locked F3000 car #12 and unlocked the Corvette C5R since there is no contract for it in Career mode
- Fixed validation for replay files to allow replay files saved between year 2000 and 2099
- Fixed sound bug making Doppler effect of other cars sound corrupt in swing cam
- Fixed force feedback detection for wheels and slightly improved strength of force
- Adjusted the Seat Leon Extreme Tryout time
- Fixed sound bug making the rev sounds on some cars not transition smoothly (including Mini Cooper and BMW M3 GTR)
- Fixed sound bug with the force calculation of picking the correct collision sound
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 09:36 AM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 09:38 AM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 09:34 AM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 09:51 AM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 10:02 AM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 09:57 AM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 10:28 AM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 10:29 AM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 10:34 AM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 10:55 AM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 02:11 PM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 02:56 PM